Make a Difference
Give Shelter. Give Services. Give an Experience.
Would you like to make a difference in the lives of adults with disabilities? You can do that by making a donation today to the BrickWays. You can donate to our general fund or to a particular living center, activity, or area of need. Below is a list of suggested donation areas or you can designate your donation to a particular need that has come to your attention. We and our residents are deeply grateful for all donations!
Housing (Current Needs):
- Community Living Center – Addition of accessible features in the lower level community room including and exterior direct entrance.
- Community Living Apartments – Remodeling of the community recreation room to include carpet, storage and new furniture
- College Park Living Center – Resident computer center
- Kelley Street Living Center – Bathroom tub/shower replacement funding, Tree removal to reduce shade and wear on the roof
- Fern Street Living Center – funding for the replacement and repair of the driveway and parking areas
- NEW! Sandy's Fairway: This unique property is currently in planning and development that will include adults with special needs, and low to moderate income applicants in the same community.
Services (Current Needs):
- Funding for programs to develop social skills including manners and setting boundaries
Experiences (Current Needs):
- Activity Fund to support client participation in events in and around Traverse City
- Disney Trip 2019 - Designed to give an unforgettable experience! Most participants will never have a chance to make this trip in their lifetime without your help.