We currently have one opening.

1. We have an opening for 1 male to share the upper floor of a bi-level home. No income restrictions  Rent is $500 per month. Recently remodeled bathroom and upper level laundry room. Quiet home, in-town location, private treed yard. Trash, snow removal, lawn care included. Preference to individuals with a disability but not a requirement. Housing application available here.