Would you like to make a difference in the lives of adults with developmental disabilities?
You can do that by making a donation today to the BrickWays. You can donate to our general fund or to a particular living center, activity, or area of need. Below is a list of suggested donation areas or you can designate your donation to a particular need that has come to your attention. We and our residents are deeply grateful for all donations!
- Community Living Center – maintenance and improvement of common living areas
- Community Living Apartments – Remodeling of the community recreation room to include a complete computer station, treadmill and exercise bicycle.
- College Park Living Center – Annual and perennial plants for memory garden
- Kelley Street Living Center – Bathroom tub/shower replacement
- Fern Street Living Center – replace/repair/sealant driveway and parking areas
General Areas of need:
- Renovation of the CLC Basement for educational and non-profit use
- Funding for programs to develop social skills including manners and setting boundaries
- Activity Fund to support client participation in events in and around Traverse City
- Kitchen and Cooking Equipment for Cooking Matters classes and greenhouse development
Donations may also be mailed to: BrickWays Foundation 935 Barlow, Traverse City, MI 49686